Three types of damage a standard home insurance policy covers

When you take out a home insurance policy, it’s vital that you understand exactly what’s going to be covered under your policy. At Robnett Integra Insurance Services, we offer home insurance for homeowners residing in the Brownwood, TX area.

The following are three things that you can expect a standard home insurance policy to provide coverage for.

Damage to the interior or exterior of the home structure

The interior or exterior of your home could get damaged in a variety of ways. Your home could be severely damaged by a natural disaster, for example. If this happens, your home insurance will cover you for the resulting expenses. 

Liability coverage for accidents that occur within the insured home

If someone gets injured in your home, you could be held liable for covering the expenses. That’s why home insurance includes liability coverage. 

Lawsuit or medical bill costs from an injury in your home could add up to a great deal of money and damage you financially. If you have home insurance, you don’t have to worry about a liability issue within your home, causing you to lose your assets. 

Loss of possessions through theft of the insured property

If your home is burglarized, you could lose a lot of your most valuable possessions. When you have home insurance, you are reimbursed for the value of any belongings lost in a burglary. 

When you take out a home insurance policy, it’s a good idea to have your possessions evaluated so that you know how much insurance you need to cover the full value of your possessions. 

It’s crucial that you learn as much as possible about how home insurance works and what your options are before you purchase a policy. Get in touch with us at Robnett Integra Insurance Services, and we’ll help you learn about home insurance options in Brownwood, TX.